The key responsibilities for the role are to:
- Partner with key stakeholders to build a continuous improvement environment that supports strategic goals
- Select and prioritize improvement projects that align with strategic goals, and drive change initiatives through to project delivery
- Support the delivery of greater value and efficiency through the identification and elimination of complexity within business processes and identification of better ways of working
- Identify trends and process variations as part of establishing a CI monitoring system
- Actively monitor project risks and proactively identify solutions to address in advance
- Ensure the business impact and project dependencies are identified, reported on and managed at all times
- Guide team members including those certified at the Green Belt levels, training others on the use of LEAN Sigma tools and techniques such as problem statement, value stream mapping, root cause analysis and DMAIC
- Degree or HNC in an appropriate technical discipline or equivalent experience within RN or RAF.
- Certified LEAN 6 Sigma Green or Black Belt essential.
- Certified Project Management Professional or CQI Chartered Professional preferred
What we're looking for in you
Suitable candidates are those who are results driven and delivery focused and are at ease working with diverse functional teams in a global and matrixed environment.
Other key experience and skills requirements include:
Considerable experience in business environments, including proven continuous improvement analytical experience from a similar role, including project management and business analysis
Demonstrable experience in hands-on implementation of continuous improvement programs, including expertise in designing remediation plans to address productivity and efficiency issues, and driving measurable productivity gains.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Well-developed analytical/problem solving/decision making skills.
Strong organisational skills who is adaptable in a fast-paced environment.
Stakeholder management skills.
Rate: £36.64 per hour - Outside iR35
AAP3 is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.