Primary Care practice seeking an Outpatient Nurse to join our team!
Provides professional nursing care in an outpatient facility or clinic under the supervision of a medical doctor. Records patient histories, performs various diagnostic tests, administers medications, and develops patient care plans in conjunction with other medical professionals. Assists physicians during examinations and procedures, operating and monitoring medical equipment as necessary. Ensures the health, comfort, and safety of patients. May call in pharmacy refills. Typically requires a bachelor's degree in nursing. Typically reports to practice manager or head of a unit/department. Requires a valid state LPN license. Years of experience may be unspecified. Certification and/or licensing in the position's specialty is the main requirement.
Primary Care practice looking for Staff Nurse-LPN meeting the following requirements:
- Possess a current and valid LPN Florida state license.
- CPR certification
- IV certification
- Bilingual fluency in English and Spanish speaking preferred.
- Minimum of (1) one-year experience in a hospital or clinical setting preferred.
- Strong working knowledge of nursing principles, theories, and practices.
- Basic computer skills with a minimum of 40 wpm typing proficiency and proficiency in MS Word and Outlook required; functional proficiency in all computer systems of AMA Medical Group within 90 days of hire, required.
- Telephone triage experience with strong patient assessment skills and follow-up.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a field of Geriatric and Adult primary care setting preferred.
SUPPORTING OUR COMMUNITY BY HIRING ONLY LOCAL APPLICANTS!